INTERNAL HEX AND CONICAL CONNECTION
DiTRE® is a conical implant with internal hex and conical connection. The conical connection allows a
perfect seal between implant and abutment avoiding micro-movements and complications. Its design
allows for easy insertion and to obtain high primary stability, even in very complex clinical situations.
DiTRE® offers a wide range of abutments to meet the different needs of implant-prosthetic rehabilitation.
SMALL, PRECISE AND LONG LASTING
DiTRE® the new IDC® implant with 3.0mm diameter was created to be used in limited spaces.
- New treatment options
Specially designed for replacing single maxillary lateral incisors and central and lateral mandibular incisors.
- Strong conical connection
The internal conical connection with hex block offers a sealed connection and stable positioning of the abutments.
- Maximum soft tissue volume
Integrated platform shifting, designed to enhance soft tissue for natural aesthetic results.
- Excellent initial stability, even in the presence of bone compromise
The expansion of the conical implant body with a double thread design gradually condenses the bone.
- Maximum bone conservation
The rounded design allows for less trauma in the apex area.
- Conical internal hex connection;
- 60 ° abutment implant connection increased in precision
- Perfect implant-abutment connection;
- Simplicity in the prosthetic or prosthetic rehabilitation process.
- Reduced pressure along the implant head;
- Micro porous surface up to the implant head;
- Excellent osseointegration capacity (BIC increased by 10%).
- Facilitates the increase in bone volume around the head;
- Reduce crestal resorption;
- Optimized load distribution;
- Reduce crestal stress.
- Tapered body;
- Conical core - more pronounced than the coils;
- Osteotome-like condensing body.
- Bone condensation;
- Excellent primary stability;
- Easy insertion.
- Spire with 0.8mm pitch (2 principles);
- Reverse threads with wide flat leading edges
for greater stability;
- Quick and controlled penetration.
- It favors the insertion procedure;
- High primary stability in the bone
- Allows for bone condensation;
- Allows for reduced osteotomy.
- Effective cutting taper;
- Centering function and gripping tip;
- Extremely narrow apical area (1.7mm);
- Osteocondensing design.
- Checks and facilitates insertion;
- Prevents damage to anatomical structures;
- Great on undersized sites.